OptiWeb is a Los Angeles-based company with more than 8 years of experience in repairing and securing Web Sites.
Website Security and Repair
An estimated 33 million websites around the globe are hacked per month. WordPress, Joomla and Drupal Websites in particular are under unprecedented attack. These platforms have common vulnerabilities that allow hackers to gain back-door entrance. Optiweb repairs websites that have suffered Brute Force Login Attacks, Malware Injections and Malicious Script Executions.
Call 323-380-8630 or send us a message to schedule a free consultation.
When your website is hacked, it is like a criminal sneaking into your house undetected. However – much worse than an ordinary criminal –
hackers remain buried in your site until you remove them.
In addition, they will keep coming back until you install a system that prevents them from gaining entrance again.
OptiWeb restores websites that have suffered brute force attacks, malicious script executions and malware injections.
We don’t get paid until your website is fixed.
Our Website Security Services Include:
- Repair and restore hacked websites infected with malware or malicious scripts
- Website firewall installation using Sucuri software
- Installation of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) using GeoTrust. SSL encrypts data submitted over your website, confirms your business identity and location, and can even help bolster your search engine optimization
- Get your website off of Google’s banned list and remove the “This Site May Be Dangerous…” warning that appears before your homepage
- Remove unrelated links appearing for your site in search engines (for example, when you Google your business name, Viagra or Pay Day loan ads display beneath your website address
You may have issues in your website that are not related to a security problem, but due to a poorly built theme or coding error. We can fix those as well:
- Remove 404 Page Errors and broken links throughout your site
- Fix broken WordPress and Joomla plugins
- Update WordPress, Joomla and Drupal sites (this is the number cause of security breaches – you must keep your platform updated to the most current versions)
- Improve your website speed and performance
Please note that these services are not all-inclusive, and are provided as requested by the client.
Contact Us Today to Get a FREE Website Review:
[contact-form-7 id=”1110″ title=”Website Repair Contact form”]
OptiWeb’s Website Repair Process:
OptiWeb’s process is simple and, under normal circumstances, complete within 24 – 72 hours:
1. After you contact us, we review your site and determine the nature of the attack – free of charge.
2. Within 24 hours we provide you with an analysis, cost and time to repair estimate. Our goal is to provide you with this information ASAP – we realize that every moment your website is comprised is damaging to your business and online reputation;
3. After you review and agree to our proposal, we begin work on your website;
4. Once we confirm that your site has been repaired to your satisfaction, you electronically transfer payment using PayPal, Venmo, Square or ChaseQuick Pay within 24 hours.
5. If you experience any future issues that are directly related to the problem we fixed, Optiweb will repair the problem free of charge. Please note that this guarantee does not include unrelated technical problems or ongoing site maintenance.