The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health works with local health care partners and universities to provide information and assistance for residents with opioid or alcohol problems. Build a searchable web directory that allows Los Angeles residents to find clinics to provide medication assisted treatment for alcohol or opioid problems for free or at low cost.
- Build a scalable, secure website in WordPress.
- Work with a database engineer to design the structure to visualize data & build data relationships.
- Create search and filter processes to ensure the user can find the best clinic for their needs. This includes geo-location search by zip code / proximity to the clinic, medications, types of visits, and options for uninsured users.
- Integrate Google Translate/
- Create a process to easily update community, clinic and resource databases.