G-RO is a manufacturer of high-end, innovative luggage, bags, backpacks and accessories. Founded on the philosophy of creating the perfect harmony between performance and style, G-RO has revolutionized the travel industry with its ground-breaking Gravity-Roll Wheel Technology.
- Work with an onshore team of developers to launch an eCommerce retail website in advance of a featured segment on the Ellen show in Nov. 2016;
- Since launching in Nov. 2016, the site has generated more than $4MM in sales;
- Support the ongoing web development needs, including new product releases, marketing promotions and cart customization;
- Manage the integration of logistics and CRM software;
- Develop custom product fulfillment solutions that enable the customer’s cart to be modified if specific criteria are met;
- Build custom shipping rules and methods;
Tools: Shopify, FedEx APIs, Netsuite, Farapp, 3PL Central