It’s Over Easy is a platform for couples seeking an online uncontested divorce. The application enables couples to amicably separate without the need for family law attorneys and in most cases, court appearances.
- Work with onshore and offshore developers, engineers and UI designers to build an online divorce application;
- Since launching in Jan 2018, the application has more than 500 paid customers and 15,000 registered users;
- Gather and evaluate user requirements;
- Illustrate UX ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps;
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes to demonstrate application features and functionality;
- Communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to developer and engineering teams;
- Responsible for scheduling, managing and delivering product releases;
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Utilize analytics tools like Google to analyze trends and modify user-experience decisions based on data;
- Apply Scrum methodology to ensure product deployments are made consistently and on schedule.
User Journey Map
UX Process Flow to Define Navigation Through the Divorce Process
UX Process Flow to Build the Platform Paywall