It’s Over Easy is a platform for couples seeking an online uncontested divorce. The application enables couples to amicably separate without the need for family law attorneys and in most cases, court appearances.
- Work with onshore and offshore developers, engineers and UI designers to build an online divorce application;
- Since launching in Jan 2018, the application has more than 500 paid customers and 15,000 registered users;
- Gather and evaluate user requirements;
- Illustrate UX ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps;
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes to demonstrate application features and functionality;
- Communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to developer and engineering teams;
- Responsible for scheduling, managing and delivering product releases;
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Utilize analytics tools like Google to analyze trends and modify user-experience decisions based on data;
- Apply Scrum methodology to ensure product deployments are made consistently and on schedule.